Monday, July 30, 2007

Praise Your Child - Part 2

HIP, HIP HURRAY - BINGO - MAGNIFICENT - MARVELOUS - TERRIFIC - YOU'RE IMPORTANT - PHENOMENAL - YOU'RE SENSATIONAL - SUPER WORK - CREATIVE JOB - SUPER JOB - FANTASTIC JOB - EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE - YOU'RE A REAL TROOPER - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE - YOU ARE EXCITING - YOU LEARNED IT RIGHT - WHAT AN IMAGINATION - WHAT A GOOD LISTENER - YOU ARE FUN - YOU'RE GROWING UP - YOU TRIED HARD - YOU CARE - BEAUTIFUL SHARING - OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - YOU'RE A GOOD FRIEND - I TRUST YOU - YOU'RE IMPORTANT - YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME - YOU MAKE ME HAPPY - YOU BELONG - YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND - YOU MAKE ME LAUGH - YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY - I RESPECT YOU - YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME - THAT'S CORRECT - YOU'RE PERFECT - AWESOME - A+ JOB - YOU'RE A-OK MY BUDDY - YOU MADE MY DAY - THAT'S THE BEST - A BIG HUG - A BIG KISS - I LOVE YOU!

Keep this list handy to review. I don't think the need to hear these phrases ever goes away - use them on your grown children too. When they feel better about themselves, they will pass that great feeling on to others too. Give of yourself, it will return ten fold.

Hugs,
Gin

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

I agree. My kids are grown and I always find ways to praise them and I always tell them that I love them. It makes them feel good and iot makes me feel good also.