Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gratitude List - Cranked Up!

Now that you have the powerful concept of a gratitude list under your belt, you may take it one step further to being thankful for things you want - as if they have already happened! Notice how you feel when you write your list. You should be feeling great and excited! Remember, the beauty is in the journey - not only in the end result.

Example:
Thank you for my healing.
I'm so grateful for that great score on my exam.
I'm so grateful for the 5 pounds I lost.
Thank you that I am eating more nutritionally dense foods.

Go wild being grateful!

Hugs,
Gin

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

It's been a while since I came by, a little too long. You have to take a look at my latest post in my "Are You Prepared for Success" series. http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/07/are-you-prepared-for-success-section-ii_24.html
I swear, I did not read your site first. In fact I wrote this poem about 10 years ago. Tell me what you think.