Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What is your vision for wellness?

Now that you have taken a peek into the future, how do you look and feel?

With any change, take it slowly and realistically. What changes would you like to incorporate into your health/wellness lifestyle? Life does not have to be a struggle - so don't make it so. Take a few minutes to write down your wishes and goals, and some ideas to make achieving them fun! Planning is the best way to success. You could begin with (for example):

My wishes/goals for the next three months:

1. Exercise - play frisbee with the dog for 30 minutes once a week.
- walk 2 miles two times per week
- take the children to the park once a week (and play with them, don't just sit)
- park your car farther from the front door of your work, get some extra steps

2. Food - 1/2 of my plate will contain live food, full of enzymes that will nourish me!
- I will take my morning and afternoon snacks to work with me every day

3. Stress - I will cope with stress better by taking 5 deep breaths every hour and notice
how shallow my breathing has become - and I will change that!
- I will realize I can only control myself - not others

Get your imagination going...you are planning the rest of your life!!!

Hugs,
Gin

1 comment:

riniroo said...

Gin,
I just took 5 deep breathes, it felt good!
Love you!!!!
Riniroo