Thursday, September 6, 2007

Game Plan - you need one

Game plan...we all need one to reach our goals. I know, I know, I have mostly been the type to wing it, though. My game plans have usually formed in the back of my mind quickly and logically. Though, when I have put pen to paper...wonderful things have happened, and faster than my "winging it" style. There is definitely something to be said for the process of physically writing your game plan - it gets your body involved , it becomes real and you internalize it deeper than a thought or words. You are also seeing the words you write and they become real on paper, planting themselves in your subconscious. Even better, date the page in a notebook and then mark it later with an achievement date! I have also written my "game plan" on a small piece of paper and carried it in my wallet, and looking at it often.

Assignment: Write out a game plan for one of your goals, make it short and sweet, so you know when you have reached each step on your journey.

Your benefit - - your subconscious will also be working on your goal...and remember, your actions take you either closer or farther from your goal. Choose wisely.

Hugs,
Gin

No comments: