Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pictures on my blog!

Nutmeg waking up

YAY!!! This is my first experience putting pictures on my blog! All the text has been boring for me too - it just got to me...and this picture was just too cute not to share. This is Nutmeg, one of our kittens born on May 8, 2007. She is waking up from a nap and yawning. We presently feel like a zoo with 5 cats, 1 chocolate lab, 1 cockatiel, 1 fish, and 4 geckos! Studies prove that pets relax you...well I must be the most relaxed person around!

Hugs,
Gin

3 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Great first picture. I can't wait to see what pictures you post next.

Yarin Hochman said...

Hello Gin, Thanks for the link.

Great blog. I'd appreciate if you could write instead of Bold investors,
Boldinvestors- in a single world.

Thanks,take care
http://www.boldinvestors.com/

سوره said...

I love this cat.. she's so cute.. is she yawning or she's angry with you taking her picture?! :)